Monday, March 06, 2006

Four things

I just recently saw that Jenn at Inquiring Librarian tagged me for four things. Since I'm busy procrastinating my deadlines today, I thought I'd answer.

4 jobs I've had:
Metadata and Digital Initiatives Librarian, Indiana State University Library
Metadata technician, Imaging Services Department, Harvard College Library
Preservation Assistant, Preservation and Imaging Services Department, Harvard College Library
Interlibrary Loan Assistant, Peabody Conservatory Music Library

4 places I've lived:
Danville, Illinois
Boston, Massachusetts
Baltimore, Maryland
Albuquerque, New Mexico

4 TV shows:
Sex and the City
Scrubs
CSI
Nova

4 recent novels:
Chronicles of Narnia
Short Stories of Nabokov
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Love in the Time of Cholera

4 Places I've been on vacation:
Yorkshire Dales, England
Lucerne, Switzerland
Mt. Desert Island, Maine
Aspen, Colorado

4 favorite foods:
Hatch (New Mexico) green chile
Fresh fruit
Bubble tea
Crying Tiger (from my favorite Thai restaurant in Boston)

4 websites I visit daily:
Google news
Gmail
Wabash Valley Visions & Voices
BBC News

4 places I'd rather be:
With my husband
On vacation
New Mexico
Aspen, Colorado

4 Bloggers I'm tagging
The only blogger I'd tag is Jenn, but tagged me so I guess I'll leave this blank. Anyone else should feel free to answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home